A stage plan consists of a setup of the instruments and microphones on stage, a list of channels, the desired monitor mix and the line-up of your band. It is intended to provide technicians and stage managers with an advanced overview of the way your band operates from a technical perspective.
We will provide a professional Stage plane in a PDF format.
What can We do?
Setting up your ideal stage: positioning your instruments, amplifiers, microphones, monitors, etc.
Entering the line-up, channel lists and special remarks. (Only Brown M&M’s :D)
Creating multiple stage plans with different setups (e.g. an acoustic set or a set including a horn section).
Here’s how it works:
- Band Name, Tech contacts, your band website.
- Band Names with instruments, requests and position on stage.
- Microphones or DI you’ll need, amplifiers, socket, monitors.
- What the band member needs to hear in the monitors, etc.
- Channel list: reverb/delay, compressors or pan requests
- Logo or a band photo.
Please fill up the contact below so we can chat about.
Service prices (Vat Included):
- SOLO ARTIST STAGE PLAN: € 5.00
Up to 3 Musicians , Included Line up , Channel list and monitor groups
- BAND STAGE PLAN: € 9.99
Up to 6 Musicians, Included Line up , Channel list and monitor groups
- BIG BAND STAGE PLAN: € 14.99
For a Big Band, Included Line up , Channel list and monitor groups
GET IN TOUCH FOR MORE INFO: